Audrey I Prefer M.D.
Dr. Audrey I. Prefer earned her medical degree from The State University of New York Downstate Medical Center. She continued her training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Board certified in gynecology, Dr. Prefer is a member of the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, New Jersey.
Dr. Prefer has been practicing in Mendham, New Jersey since 1992, and serves patients from Mendham, NJ, Morristown, NJ, Chester, NJ, Basking ridge, NJ, and Bernardsville, NJ.
- Medical School - State University of New York-Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Post Doctoral Training - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NAMS Credentialed Menopause Practitioner (NCMP)
- Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
Professional Memberships, Awards
Prefer is a member of the following professional organizations:
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG)
Back to top