Welcome to the patient portal login page for Audrey I. Prefer, M.D..
Electronic Health Records, or EHRs, are a computer based system of patient medical records that focus on the total health of you, the patient. Everything that had been written by hand is now entered into a computer. This secure EHR system permits direct access to certain areas of our office and to your Personal Health Information (PHI). It also enables our practice to share your medical information with other healthcare providers as needed.
Advantages of the e-MDs EHR System:
Have you ever been away from home and in need of medical care? Instead of undergoing needless tests, your doctor will be able to send and receive information about you to other doctors, hospitals, labs and pharmacies. With access to your complete medical information, provided by the cutting-edge technology of an EHR system, patients will be able to receive quick, safe and appropriate medical care.
What the e-MDs EHR System Can Do for You:
- Improve the quality of your medical care by providing your doctor with information to diagnose and prevent disease
- Save you time checking in with office reception
- Send you an online reminder about your office appointments and tests
- Eliminate the need for you to fill out the same medical history forms at another doctor's office
- Allow you to schedule or reschedule your appointments online
- Provide you with a way to communicate directly online with your doctor
- Send prescription and prescription renewals directly to your pharmacy from your doctors office
- Give you the results of your laboratory or X-ray tests online
- Give your doctor the ability to communicate with other specialists to develop a treatment plan and coordinate your medical care
- Reduce errors in paperwork that sometimes occur in the office
Back to top